Business Resilience Conference - Continuity Insights
Thursday, August 23rd, 2018
Hotel Ivy, 201 S 11th St., Minneapolis, MN 55403
2017 Was A Record Breaking Year For Disasters
Disasters can cost lives and millions of dollars in loss for businesses. How soon can businesses return to 100% productivity after a natural or man-made disaster? To name a few; fires, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, active shooters, and cyber threats are all common events disrupting our lives and continuity of doing business. Year after year, thousands of companies are simply not prepared for these unexpected disasters. According to the United States Department of Labor, over 40% of these businesses never reopen. Some stand to recover after 2 costly years due to little or no preparation. This is a must-attend educational conference that will help prepare your organization.
What Topics Can You Expect
- Natural Disasters
- Cyber Attacks
- Active Shooter
- Social Media Disaster
- Workplace Violence
- Incident Management
- Continuity Programs
- Risk Management
Planning is monumental to ensuring a business can maintain operations in the face of a disaster. Disasters does not discriminate and may strike anyone, anytime, anywhere, and impact businesses of all sizes.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- Learn from renowned experts on how to protect your business from a crisis during interactive Panels & Round Table discussions.
- Evaluate & See Demonstrations from dozens of cutting-edge solution providers that can best protect your organization.
- Engage, Network, Socialize & Share with hundreds of fellow Powerful Business Leaders, C-Suite Executives & Entrepreneurs.
- Time, Travel & Money. Many senior executives simply don’t have the time to travel for up to a week to the large trade shows. Our events are produced within first class hotels, not convention centers.
- Productive Pre-Set Business Meetings. When you register to attend the conference, you will have the ability to set up meetings with elite companies so as to analyze the best solutions for your organization.
- Investment. By investing just one day, you may save your organization millions of dollars, avoid stock devaluation and potential litigation.
- Atmosphere. Our conferences is “By Invitation Only” to maintain an intimate, non-trade show like environment set within a luxury venue.
- Reality Check. Did Equifax, United Airlines, Sony, Target, Home Depot and thousands of other businesses that faced a crisis do everything within their power to avoid being victimized? Is your organization next?
- Organizations face a crisis every second. Leaders need to be able to properly handle the situation when it occurs. It’s only a matter of time until it happens to you.
- All Inclusive. We provide a catered breakfast & lunch for all attendees.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Business Resilience Conference
22405 E. La Palma Ave., Ste. 100C, Yorba Linda, CA 92887
In 2010, BCPA began a student internship program. Each year we seek new student internship candidates for our board. If you are a student interested in learning more about business continuity or wwould like to get involvedith our organization as an intern, please click on the job description attachment: BCPA - Intern v2017 .pdf .
We encourage and invite students to become members of the BCPA to learn about risk management. If you are a student interested in joining our organization, please click on the student membership policy for more information: BCPA - Student Membership v2018.pdf