Posted October 17, 2017
Project Coordinator-252494, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Full-time / Part-time
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Sensitivity Tier II - No Credit Check
Are you looking for a career that offers a wide variety of activities along with the opportunity to work with all areas of the Federal Reserve? Join the Enterprise Risk Group (ERG) as a Project Coordinator. ERG is seeking a motivated, creative, and dependable individual to join our group of skilled professionals. ERG fosters awareness and strategic management of risk. We partner with business areas to identify, mitigate, and manage key risks in support of the District's Strategic Direction.
The Enterprise Risk Group (ERG) has four areas of responsibility:
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM): The ERM function is responsible for providing a comprehensive view of the Bank's key risks for management.
Business Continuity (BC): The Business Continuity function is responsible for ensuring the Bank is prepared to effectively respond to and recover from a broad range of business disruptions in a safe and effective manner while continuing to perform critical business functions.
Centralized Incident Response Team (CIRT): CIRT is responsible for ensuring that Bank management is informed of reports of suspected or actual loss or misuse of Sensitive Information as soon as possible so that Bank management may take appropriate action to investigate and resolve the Incident.
Policy Administration: ERG is responsible for the administration of the Bank's policies to insure that the policies are reviewed, updated, and communicated.
As a Project Coordinator, you will coordinate smaller projects or a sub-task of larger projects for the Enterprise Risk Group which supports all business lines, officers and senior management across the Bank. Examples include:
· Assist senior team members and the officer on enterprise risk management activities include analysis, reporting, and documentation.
· Partnering with business line coordinators to update and test business continuity plans.
· Maintaining and updating information in the Bank’s continuity systems and applications.
· Serve as subject matter expert in business continuity systems and applications.
· Maintaining the department’s intranet site content, FedShare sites, and reporting dashboards.
· Managing and supporting task management for multiple initiatives.
· Coordinating and communicating Bank events to increase risk and compliance awareness.
· Creating content and facilitating onboarding and off boarding of officers regarding enterprise risk management, incident reporting and business continuity.
· Conducting compliance and security access reviews.
May assist in preparing project cost estimates, budget projections, resource requirements, project plans, and other documentation in support of recommendations.
Gather data, identifies and tracks relevant issues, and assists in providing analysis for the decision making process in support of the project and/or business operations.
· Engages with business line stakeholders and peers to collaborate and coordinate work in support of projects and business operations.
· Drafts project proposals and project reports, including written recommendations for management.
· Proofread and provide suggestions for written documentation produced by the team.
· Create project objectives and status reports for management.
· Maintain notes and action items for projects.
· May participate in and contribute to Bank and System work groups.
· Analyzes department processes, procedures and tools and recommend/implement process improvements.
· Partners with ERG officer to monitor budget and actual expenses.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum 1 year experience or equivalent combination of higher education and experience.
Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Demonstrated relationship management and collaboration skills.
Strong analytical and planning/organization skills.
Posted September 20, 2017
Business Continuation Management Coordinator, Securian Financial Group
Position: Business Continuation Management Coordinator
Location: St. Paul, MN
Department: Controller and Treasury
Coordinates the business continuation management (BCM) process for business units and corporate areas including IT. Provides consultative assistance to subsidiaries.
Coordinates and leads all new plan development for identified scenarios; plan development includes crisis response as well as business and technical recovery.
Coordinates and leads all existing plan maintenance for identified scenarios on an annual basis.
Coordinates and leads all BCM exercises including the automated notification system (ANS). Assists and monitors IT technology exercises.
Manages the configuration of the Company’s business recovery site.
Coordinates Company crisis response plans.
Annually updates and distributes the Company’s crisis response (CR) plan.
Staffs the Crisis Response Executive Committee.
Administers, trains and exercises the automated notification system (ANS).
Coordinates and leads all crisis response exercises.
Assumes primary responsibility for administering and maintaining the electronic storage of the Company’s BCM and CR plan information.
Administers BCM, SharePoint, and BCM in the Cloud content and security access changes.
Administers use of ANS throughout the Company.
Performs other functions in support of BCM and CR such as:
Co-Chairs the BCM Liaison Group; provides staff assistance to the BCM Steering Committee.
Responds to internal/external auditors, clients, prospective clients and regulators on BCM/CR questions.
Maintains and updates BCM Program Summary documentation and information on the Company’s intranet.
Keeps abreast of current events in the business continuation industry.
Familiarity with Company & subsidiary business operations and processes.
Strong organizational and project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize many concurrent tasks.
Good communication skills (both verbal and written) to enable interaction with all levels of the organization.
Good analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure technical solutions, response and recovery strategies are effective and efficient.
Ability to lead and facilitate exercises and group meetings with CR & BCM stakeholders including but not limited to executives, BCM Steering Committee, BCM Liaisons, and business area, corporate and subsidiary representatives.
Ability to think strategically to ensure BCM actions and recommendations complement Company goals.
Good understanding of crisis response and business continuation methodologies.
Basic knowledge and understanding of the Company data center, infrastructure, business technology and application environments.
Successful Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) designation from DRI International is preferred, but not required upon hiring (but expected within 2-3 years of hiring).
4-year college degree.
For more information or to apply: contact Rob Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will be responsible for supporting the Enterprise Business Resilience Program (Business Recovery, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management). The incumbent will assist in developing, executing and managing strategic and tactical approaches relative to business continuity, disaster recovery and crisis management to ensure protection and enhancement of the Company’s shareholder value, reputation, brand and image. This position will be responsible for partnering with business units and leadership teams (legal, compliance, IT security, audit, risk management and physical safety security) to implement and maintain a comprehensive business continuity, disaster recovery and crisis management program.
1. Accountable for the Enterprise Business Resilience Program strategy including coordination of planning for Business Recovery, Disaster Recovery, and Crisis Management with key BCBSM affiliates. Design business recovery, disaster recovery and crisis management programs based on best practices, mandates, and guidance from leadership and the Business Resilience Steering Committee.
2. Design, Implement and maintain incident response protocols that align with Enterprise Risks and add value.
3. Design, Conduct and report the enterprise annual Business Impact Analysis.
4. Monitor and track remediation of risk and compliance related issues in coordination with the owner. May participate on behalf of Business Resilience in the enterprise annual risk assessment process.
5. Develop, Maintain and execute a business recovery, disaster recovery and crisis management exercise program. This includes design, scheduling of various exercises, interacting with vendors to coordinate activities in exercises and actual events.
6. Develop and Maintain annual program lifecycle management of recovery plans (business, technology and crisis) in partnership with business owners. Assists in designing alternative operating strategies through the planning process.
7. Works in coordination with the activities of the Emergency Operations Team (EOT) for the purpose of incident response. Leads recovery initiatives.
8. Designs and implements alternative workspace recovery plans in conjunction with business leaders and facilities management.
9. Assists in recovery efforts for business resumption during an actual business disruption.
10. Identifies opportunities for ongoing program improvements for the Enterprise Business Resilience Program. Aligns program objectives with the overall BCBSM or affiliate business direction and IT strategies.
11. Assists in the development of budget, annual planning, and program metrics for initiatives supporting the Business Resilience program.
12. Guide, educate, and mentor regarding Enterprise Business Resilience directives, principles, & standards to individuals who play key roles in continuity and recovery. Responsible for design, maintenance and improvement to the Business Resilience Awareness Training programs. This includes Crisis Management Response teams. Assists in conducting stakeholder presentations, seminars and workshops.
For more information or to apply: Business Resilience Program Analyst / BlueCross BlueShield MN